Your Essential 24/7 Service Team
We’re open. Staffed. Ready to Help.
The impact of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected almost every aspect of daily life. One fact you can count on: Gold Medal Service is here to manage every heating, cooling, and plumbing emergency in your home.
Gold Medal Service industry has been identified as an Essential Business during this challenging time.
What that means for you:
We’re open, fully staffed, and ready to help right now. Call Gold Medal’s highly-trained team 24/7 to tackle your home’s emergencies with ZERO emergency fees!
How We Work & Clean for You
Every one of our expert technicians employs Gold Medal’s cleanliness best-practices, including:
- Using shoe covers and drop cloths in homes
- Using waterless soap, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant surface wipes on every job
- Frequent cleaning of hands, tools, and work surfaces
- Sick workers are staying home and being paid for sick time
We care about the health of our team, and how their health may affect you. That’s why we ask all technicians to closely monitor their own health and follow CDC guidelines on identifying symptoms, medical testing, and self-isolation.
You Can Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with hand sanitizer.
- If you are sick wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office. If you are not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
On the Road for Your Home, 24/7
From school closures to the temporary hiatus of non-essential businesses, our communities are navigating this new reality with unity and safety in mind. Gold Medal is here for you today, and in the weeks to come, to tackle every challenge with the same 24/7 care you’ve trusted for over thirty years.
Call to schedule with a live representative:1-732-638-4317