Lights do more than just brighten our homes. Lights set the mood in your living space and even increase the value of your property. Our professionals have you covered, whether it’s a cozy corner lamp or an outdoor lighting installation that adds curb appeal. Our team of expert electricians serve a variety of areas in New Jersey including Newark, Paterson, Lakewood, Jersey City, Toms River, Trenton, and Edison.
Do you have a flickering bulb or dream of a backyard glow-up? Reach out to our team of electricians by phone at (732) 638-4317 to receive support. We bring the expertise and care your home deserves, ensuring that your outdoor lighting installation or repair project goes smoothly from start to finish.
Top Types of Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting is a fun and easy way to transform your yard into a safe and enchanting spot. Whether you want to enhance the security of your backyard or boost your curb appeal, hiring professional outdoor lighting installers to complete your necessary electrical services ensures you get precisely what you want. As a bonus, you have so many lighting choices to pick from, including:
- Accent Lights – Accent lights are light spotlights with a softer glow. People use them to subtly highlight the aesthetic features or entrances of a home or garden structure
- Deck and Patio Lights – These lights are designed to light up your entertainment spaces, making warm evenings on the patio or deck safe and comfortable
- Driveway Lights – Placing lights along your driveway helps keep pedestrians safe and enhances driving safety at night by illuminating the perimeter of the driveway
- Hanging Lights – Commonly used to light patios or porches, hanging lights help you create a very welcoming and warm ambiance. They create the perfect atmosphere for an evening of entertainment or relaxation
- Pathway Lights – As the name suggests, these lights go along a pathway to add a touch of whimsy while guiding foot traffic
- Post Lights – Standing tall, these lights are an excellent option to place along your driveway or at an entrance gate. They add a touch of elegance and light to the pathway going to or from your home
- Security Lights – Typically, having motion-activated security lights helps to ward off unwanted visitors. They also help keep your exterior spaces well-lit after dusk
- Spot Lights – Great for showcasing a specific feature in your garden, like unique plants or fountains, these lights focus on a particular area or object
- Step Lights – Step lights illuminate staircases to lower the chances of tripping and falling as you walk up or down them at night
- Tree Uplighting – By putting lights at the base of your trees and aiming them upward, tree uplighting helps to showcase the tree’s foliage and structure
- Underwater Lights – Perfect for ponds, pools, or fountains, underwater lighting brings a magical touch to your home, making your water features the highlight in your nighttime landscape
4 Benefits of Outdoor Lights for Homes
Outdoor lighting can be much more than a functional addition to your yard. From helping make your yard safe to highlighting the architectural features of your home, the biggest benefits include the following:
1. Improved Aesthetics and Curb Appeal
First impressions are everything, and calling in a professional for lighting installation services is one of the fastest ways to boost the appearance of your home. If you use the right lights, your home can give off a welcoming and warm glow at night.
Whether you want a dramatic spotlight on a critical area or a soft illumination of your garden pathway, outdoor lights do it all. They can easily make your home stand out and increase its market value.
2. Enjoy Your House after Dark
Outdoor lighting allows you to use your outdoor spaces after dusk. The proper lighting is vital, whether you want to sit and read on the porch, host a late-night get-together, or lounge in your garden.
Our team of certified electricians offer remarkable outdoor lighting installation services for houses in Paterson, NJ and will help you choose new light fixtures to transform your deck, patio, or garden into a haven where you can sit and watch the stars or chat with friends.
3. Home Security and Safety
For homeowners, security and safety are critical. A well-lit exterior can deter people by making it harder to approach the house without getting spotted. Step lights, pathway lights, and other light sources ensure your guests and family can move around safely.
4. Illuminate Property Features
Every home comes with unique features that you should show off. Whether it’s a stunning statue, an intricate gazebo, or a tranquil pond, outdoor lighting highlights these key areas. You can draw attention to them by strategically placing the lights so they celebrate your outdoor area’s unique aspects.
Outdoor Lighting Installation Services in Jersey City, NJ and Other Areas
In the world of outdoor lighting, expertise and precision are essential. Luckily, our team of outdoor lighting installers offer innovative lighting solutions for homeowners in areas of New Jersey such as Trenton, Paterson, Old Bridge, Jersey City, Toms River, Passaic, Edison, and Newark. Our friendly electricians have the training required to provide unparalleled lighting solutions.
Homeowners across New Jersey have trusted us to illuminate their outdoor spaces with both function and flair. Whether you are looking to install new lighting or need repairs performed on existing fixtures, you can count on the team at Gold Medal to light up your world. Contact our team of local electricians in Jersey City, NJ by phone at (732) 638-4317 and ask about our outdoor lighting installation services.
Do you need assistance installing new light fixtures in your yard? Give our team of expert electricians a call at (732) 638-4317 to book an appointment.