We are looking for a dependable self-starter to meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their homes and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional customer service and sales skills. The bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers. Training will be provided.
- Meet with homeowners and provide estimates based on homeowner wants and needs
- Provide written options to every customer and explain the options fully to their satisfaction
- Meet and/or exceed budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment
- Communicate proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment to the homeowner
- Be available to answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner; before and after the sale.
- Perform all required documentation for each installation; ensure all required paper work is signed by client, and collect payments and/or financing agreements as needed
- Work closely with Service technicians, Sales & Install coordinators, Installers, management/supervisors, and any others necessary to provide timely and accurate system replacement sales estimates for clients
- Continually expand knowledge of current HVAC standards, products, and home construction
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance in all working conditions
- Follow-up on all pre-set qualified leads and document activity and results
- Two or more years of proven success in sales (outside sales preferred)
- Strong sales, follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- Possessing excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to sell to a wide range of residential customers.
- Valid and clean state driver’s license
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives
- Closing skills
- Ability to climb into and through attics and crawl spaces to determine customer needs
- Able to work a full-time schedule, with the flexibility to meet with clients during normal business hours as well as nights and weekends.
- Previous HVAC sales experience a plus but not required
- Ability and/or experience to use desktop and mobile devices and applications
Why join our team?
- Highly competitive base plus commission compensation with potential to earn over $200K!
- Year-round work – no slow season
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- 401k company match
- Paid vacations AND birthdays, and holidays
- We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.