The Perks of Home Maintenance Plans | NJ Total Care Club
If you are tired of spending exorbitant amounts of money on home maintenance costs for your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems, there's a better way. Sign up for a Home Maintenance Plan!
Stay cozy and safe all year long while saving big bucks on repair, maintenance, and installation costs by signing up for a home maintenance plan. If you have a home, it's highly recommended that you subscribe to a home maintenance plan. There are a lot of benefits, including front of the line scheduling and discounts on repairs and installation services.
By signing up for the Total Care Club, Gold Medal Service will take care of all four fronts for you. You'll get automatically scheduled home maintenance inspections all year long from your friendly neighborhood home service company
Why Sign Up for a Home Maintenance Plan?
Most homeowners wait until there is a problem with one of their crucial systems in order to call a professional to come fix the problem. If you are that type of homeowner, you are wasting a lot of money and causing a lot of inconvenience for yourself. If you want to the know the better way to improve and maintain your home before you have to spend lots of money on large repairs, it's best to sign up for a home maintenance plan so you never have to remember to schedule your annual service appointments.
To ensure you NJ home is performing at peak condition, ask us about out Total Care Club, which includes regular service appointments for your plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems. Not only will you get automatically scheduled home service appointments, you'll also receive VOIP service, discounts, and much more.
Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan
When you sign up for Gold Medal's Total Care Club, you'll receive exclusive benefits to ensure your HVAC system is working safely and efficiently.
Part of your membership includes an automatically scheduled HVAC appointment every spring and fall to ensure your entire system is working flawlessly.
Your Professional HVAC Maintenance Checklist Includes:
- Checking and cleaning condenser coils
- Checking and cleaning evaporator coil
- Measuring the amperage and voltage for proper blower operation
- Testing the proper operation of your thermostat
- Inspecting wear and lubricating parts as necessary
- Flushing the condensate drain line and treat with anti-algae
- Inspecting and cleaning the condenser coils
- Monitoring the operating pressures of your refrigerant
- Inspecting proper operating of safety devise
- Inspecting proper operation and installation of electrical disconnect box
- Inspecting and tightening electrical wiring and connections
- Testing and inspecting contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspecting and fixing any exposed wiring
- Inspecting and testing capacitors
- Inspecting and testing fan blades
- Measuring the supply and return temperature differential
- Inspecting ductwork for air leaks and proper operation
- Monitoring and measuring your amperage, colt draw, and wiring connections.
- Checking and labeling emergency shut off switches
- Checking relays and contactors for proper operation
- Checking airflow levels
- Checking and testing humidification system
- Starting and testing the operation and cycling of the unit.
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
SAFETY - probably the biggest benefit that you receive from regular HVAC service appointments is safety. Your furnace, like any combustion process, emits harmful gases, most notably carbon monoxide. In order to keep your family sage from the potentially lethal CO gas, it's highly recommended that you schedule furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring.
PROLONGED LIFESPANS - AS you probably already know, preventative maintenance is the best way to extend the lifespan of nearly any complicated piece of machinery, such as your car. You wouldn’t go years without taking your car in for a tune-up or oil change, so why would you neglect HVAC maintenance? With the passage of time comes regular wear and tear, dirt, debris, and other problems, such as drain pan and refrigerant leaks. While changing your air filters very 30-60 days is a great way to keep your HVAC system clean and efficient, it needs to be supplemented with professional maintenance at least once a year. In addition to checking the mechanical parts of your HVAC system, your technician will also conduct professional cleanings and test ductwork, humidity, and airflow rates.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY - It's estimated that you can save around 30% on your heating and cooling costs by remembering to schedule professional maintenance twice a year. Not only will you make your money back within one season, you'll also experience less repairs and longer lifespans.
MAINTAIN WARRANTIES - Most manufacturers’ warranties require regular professional maintenance of your heating and cooling system in order to keep any attached warranties valid.
There is no good reason why you shouldn't schedule professional HVAC maintenance twice a year, however, there are good reasons for forgetting to do so. That's one reason why we highly recommend signing up for a home maintenance plan-you'll never have to remember those home maintenance appointments again. We'll give you a friendly reminder that your HVAC maintenance is due and then we'll schedule a time to arrive (on your schedule, of course).
Plumbing Maintenance Plan
Did you know that over 10% homes in the United States waste more than 100 gallons on water leaks every day?
Gold Medal's Total Care Club provides homeowners with exclusive benefits to ensure your plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical systems are working flawlessly and efficiently. Included in the membership is our exclusive plumbing tune-up, which includes:
Your Professional Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Maintenance Checklist Includes:
- Tune up mechanical parts
- Check water pressure
- Test drinking water
- Check washing machine hoses
- Check all faucets for leaks to insure proper operation
- Dye test toilets to check for leaks to insure proper operation
- Check all drains for proper flow
- Provide Bio Clean treatment to all drains and toilets
- Check garbage disposals for proper operation
- Check all emergency shut off valves for proper operation
- Label all shut offs at locations
- Check all under sink traps and shut offs
- Check main water meter
- Check all outside spigots
Benefits of Regular Plumbing Maintenance
PROLONGED LIFESPANS - Have you ever had a huge plumbing emergency where a pipe suddenly exploded? If you remembered to schedule annual plumbing maintenance or you signed up for a maintenance plan, your risk for plumbing leaks and explosions are greatly reduced. This is because your plumber can examine your pipe system in order to tell if you have weak or cracked pipes. One of the main benefits of preventative maintenance appointments is the ability to catch problems early on and fix them before they turn into major emergencies. With annual plumbing tune-ups, all small repairs will be done on the spot, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in repair costs and tens of thousands of dollars in property damage. When you schedule annual plumbing inspections, the small fixes and repairs to your plumbing system will greatly extend its useful lifespan.
MONEY AND ENERGY SAVINGS - Preventative maintenance and savings go hand in hand. When you have a professional plumber on your team, you'll be able to detect and fix any plumbing leaks you may have, in addition to much more serious concerns.
IMPROVED WATER QUALITY - You may not know it, but you and your family could be washing, drinking, and bathing with dirty and unhealthy water. The experts at Gold Medal Service will make sure to test your water supply and recommend any easy repairs to fix the problem.
IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY - In addition to water quality, regular plumbing inspections will also help improve your indoor air quality. If you have plumbing leaks and other moisture issues, you could be breathing in dangerous amounts of mold and mold spores. In order to keep your home dry and healthy, make sure you consult with a professional plumber every year to ensure there are no water leaks or cracked pipes in your home that are contributing to poor indoor air quality.
Electrical Maintenance Plan
Did you know that electrical equipment is the third leading cause for home fires?
In order to keep your home and family safe from electrical dangers, make sure you schedule an annual electrical safety inspection from a licensed electrician every single year.
Your Professional Electrical Maintenance Checklist Includes:
- Tune up main panel
- Check all wiring in main panel for proper sizing
- Check breakers and fuses for proper operation
- Check all aluminum wiring in service panel for oxidation and apply de-oxidation compound as needed
- Check outside meter and enclosure
- Check outside main feeders
- Outside meter/service cable inspection
- Check ground fault protection for proper operation
- Check surge protectors
- Check attic fans for proper operation
- Check exhaust fans for proper operation
- Testing and labeling of circuit breakers
- Check all accessible lights, switches, dimmers, receptacles, ceiling fans
- Check all connection to major appliances
- Check all main service grounding and tighten as needed
- Check any exposed wiring in attic, basement and garages
- Check any outside and inside disconnects
Benefits of Regular Electrical Maintenance
SAFETY - The main reason to schedule annual electrical maintenance is home safety. Electricity can kill. That's why it's important to make sure everything is working safely and efficiency. Any problems with your AFCI/GFCI outlets, wiring, and other electrical issues can spell doom for you and your family. Not only do you have to worry about electrical fires, you could also be vulnerable to shocks and electrocution.
PROTECT ELECTRONICS - You spent a lot of money on your TV, computer, and entertainment system. Why don't you spend a little more in order to ensure that they are safe for years to come? Electrical faults, blown fuses, overloaded circuits, and electrical surges can all do damage to the electronics plugged into your electrical system. Routine maintenance makes sure that your electronics aren't receiving damaging amounts of electricity that could fry the machine. If you really want to protect all of the electronics plugged into your electrical system. It's highly recommended that you install a whole-home surge protection system. While surge protectors can help protect any devices plugged into the surge protection strip, everything else is still susceptible to powerful electrical surges If you want to protect your entire system, a whole-home surge protection system is installed directly into your electrical panel to make sure that all of your circuits are protected against harmful surges.
MONEY AND ENERGY SAVINGS - Any electrical problems in your home mean greater expenses for you. When you schedule an annual electrical safety inspection from Gold Medal Service, our expert electricians will not only fix any easy problems on the spot, they will also recommend ways that you can cut your electricity bill. Some tips include turning off lights and electronics when you leave the room or go to bed, as well as using power strips to deal with "vampire energy." All devices plugged into your outlets are consuming some energy even if they are powered off. In order to fully cut off the flow of energy, you either have to unplug the devices from the wall or you can also flip the power switch on your power strip. Ask your Gold Medal Service technician for more tips on cutting your electricity bill. We're more than happy to provide our expert advice.
In addition, you will experience the other valuable Total Care Club benefits:
- Free estimates
- Priority scheduling
- 15% member rate discount
- Up to $2,600 in coupons that never expire as long as you are a member
- Club card
- Preferred customer service hotline
- High performance check ups
- 24-hour emergency service discount
- Fast, free financing
- Live technical assistance
- Loyalty credits dollars - Our goal is to reward your loyalty. You earn $50.00 in loyalty credits for each conservative year you're a member of the Total Care Club. These loyalty credits can be applied to any mechanical replacements listed on the Total Care Club contract.
The key to a long-living and healthy home is preventative maintenance. Call Gold Medal Service for professional solutions to all your electrical, plumbing and HVAC needs. Join our Total Care Club to ensure your home function as safely and efficiently as possible.
You can reach a live, friendly representative 1-877-803-0511 (24/7).