Gold Medal Gives Back | How You Can Help
Charitable Contributions and Community Support
Gold Medal Service knows that in order to be a strong company, we must do our part to strengthen the communities around us. A rising tide lifts all boats.
Since the day we opened for business in 1994, we have always looked for ways to improve our services and give back to the community. That's why we have developed three charitable contribution programs that help us give tens of thousands of dollars to our favorite charities:
Three Ways to Donate Through Gold Medal Service
1. Donations from Reviews
After service, we give our customers the opportunity to write a review online. For every review site the customer visits and posts a comment about service, we donate $5 to charity. If they post 6 reviews, we'll donate $30. It’s that simple.
2. Total Care Club Donations
Similarly, we will donate every time a customer buys our 3-year membership (buy 2 years get the 3rd one free).
For every 3-year plan sold, we donate $30 to the charity of your choice. The customer has the option of splitting up the $30 between charities or donate all $30 to one.
Our Total Care Club encompasses your plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems. Membership includes priority scheduling, a 15% discount on all services, and two annual maintenance appointments.
3. Loyal Customers
Last but not least, whenever a customer does business with us, we donate to Cookies for a Cure, which donates all profits from their delicious cookies to children’s cancer research. In addition to the donation, cookies get sent to the customer's home. It’s a win-win!
Thanks to you, our loyal customers, we have given over $30,000 in donations this year to Cookies for a Cure, Make-A-Wish, and Wounded Warriors. We hope to donate even more in 2016.
We actively support communities in New Jersey
- We regularly support and contribute to programs that benefit our local communities and the world/environment in general.
- We have participated in home construction projects for the needy, including complete wiring services for Habitat for Humanity.
- We use only the most energy efficient products and services and educate our customers on how they can reduce their environmental impact and save money at the same time.
- We were featured on East Brunswick's "Business from the Heart," helping other small business owners succeed in the community.
- We properly recycle and upcycle all old HVAC, plumbing, and electrical equipment.
- In addition to Cookies for a Cure, Make-a-Wish, and Wounded Warrior Project, Gold Medal Service also regularly contributes to Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Drives and various Holiday Food Drives.
If you have any questions about how Gold Medal gives back or any additional information about our products and services, feel free to contact us! We are always looking for new opportunities to give back to our community. Let us know how we can help!
We offer 24-hour service and customer support so even if you experience an emergency in the middle of the night, we’re there for you.