Sump Pump Inspections, Repairs & Replacements
Sump pump and ejector pump repair, replacement, and installation are all critical parts of maintaining the plumbing systems in your home. Sump pumps work to protect your home from flooding (and also from the harmful effects of mold growth) by automatically ejecting ground water from beneath your home during rain storms or following a big snow melt. Our highly trained technicians in New Jersey will inspect your sump pump functions thoroughly, then determine if you need a sump pump repair, or a sump pump replacement.
We thoroughly Inspect and Repair or Replace:
- Sump pump’s electrical supply – The power cord and electrical outlet that supplies power to the sump pump.
- Pump mechanism – Ensure that the pump fully removes all of the water and switches itself off.
- Clean the outdoor pipe – Observe the opening and ensure that no debris, dirt, or other items are blocking the pipe.
Call the Leaders of the Plumbing Industry: (732) 365-3199
If you’re in need of plumbing services, you’ve come to the right place! Gold Medal Service is a leader in the plumbing industry. With over 24 years of experience in New Jersey, our team has the experience and training to address all of your needs. No matter how simple or complex the issue in your system may seem, our plumbers are dedicated to providing the gold standard in workmanship and customer service. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been recognized by trusted brands, publications, and organizations. Even beyond this recognition, nothing brings us more joy than the gratitude of our satisfied customers.
Why Choose Gold Medal Services?
- Same day service and next day installations at no additional cost.
- Emergency services available 24/7, any day of the year with NO emergency fees.
- Available upfront pricing for every single service.
- We always arrive with state-of-the-art equipment and fully-loaded trucks.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.