Electrical Service Technician – No On Call
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who love to help people live in greater safety and comfort. The essential function of the Electrical Service Technician is to provide general electrical repair and services to Gold Medal’s customers. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
Our expert technicians are here for youSchedule Online Today
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, install and repair electrical components in a residential environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at completion of job
- Meeting predetermined targets and sales goals
- Assist customers in evaluating repair vs. replace options
- Assist in generating and scheduling replacement consultations (as indicated)
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards
- years’ electrician experience
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Experienced in residential service preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Ability to draw simple diagrams and can read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Possess and maintain a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
Why join our team?
- Ability to make over $100,000 a year!
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year-round work schedule
- 401k company match
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Holiday Pay
- Klein hand tools & Hammer Drills
- We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.‘
- Multiple locations